Dusk Dusk

If you're honestly 14 years old and this is made entirely by you, I'm really impressed. Maybe you should consider doing this professionaly one day. Awesome song.

Greetings from Germany, Bas3008

RomanM responds:

The age is no lie, and yes this is mine. So, THANK YOU!!! *Hugs You*

Light's Theme Death Note Light's Theme Death Note

Just the file from the soundtrack ?!

This is just the MP3 file from the soundtrack of Death Note, isn't it?
Or did you change anything?
I couldn't hear any difference.

-In Memory- -In Memory-

Niiiiice!

Wow this is epic!
You used nice chords and instruments, it would be an awesome flash animation if this song would be coupled with it, no matter how good the animation is :D I hope you understand what I mean (bad english) XD Anyway, very nice song, 10/10 & added to favorites ;)

The Rebellion The Rebellion

Amazing although it's short!

First 25 seconds the song has a grim but great ambience, then it becomes louder and gets epic. It would definitely be nice for an intro of something. I can even see an opening of a movie with this song in front of my eye :D Good work!

Benesh responds:

Hey thank you very much =)

Prachtig Orchestral Version Prachtig Orchestral Version

Nice strings!

When I listen to it I think of a thick forest, maybe some happy kids playing there or something like that ^^ you created a nice ambience, but for your new songs I would advise you to create more harmonic chords :) Btw 'wonderful' does actually mean 'wundervoll' in german :D you can use 'Prächtig' as well, but I think 'prächtig' rather means 'glorious' or 'magnificient' ^^ but keep it up, good work!

lvl5drummer responds:

oh, i just went on to Yahoo's Babelfish lol. But i am deciding what i am going to do in life and have decided that Theory/Comp is what i'm going to do. So i'm learning a lot right now. I'll try to apply the stuff im learning now to my music! Thanks for the review!

<lvl5>

Was es ist (Instrumental) Was es ist (Instrumental)

Nice!

Klingt ja schon sehr gut, würde dann gerne mal die finale Version hören :)
Könnte dann bestimmt 9/10 oder 10/10 werden. Einzig der Name verwirrt mich etwas^^

Chaosmeister responds:

Erstmal danke für die/den/das? Review :D
Der Name kommt vom Text ^^
Der Gesang ist aber noch nich zufriedenstellend -
sollte aber bald fertig sein

Medieval theme Medieval theme

This isn't bad at all!

The song is pretty good, melody is good, drums and all other things that make a good song exists, excepting the chords. You need some main chords and the melody has to fit to them. But apart from that is quite nice! :)

lvl5drummer responds:

thanks! but my other song is better. Sadness and Joy. You might wanna check that one out. I'm working on a solo for piano. So these might be better.
<lvl5>

Terrae - Oblivia (Opening) Terrae - Oblivia (Opening)

Nice!

Very nice song! It's really suitable for an opening scene and a menu screen :D Not too loud, awesome ambience! I could even see the game in my head xD 10/10 :) (Did you use Roland Orchestral Rythm Soundfont? It sounds like you used it ^^)

Zero123Music responds:

First of all, Thanks!!

second, roland orchestral? well if it's free then probably yes xD, I find that soundfont name famialiar so yes, I think I did use it- well spotted^^

>>Zero123Music

[RG] Longing [RG] Longing

This is not your song :(

I know this song, it's Midnight from Electroconductor. I know it because you can hear it at the "Cool Stuff" from FL Studio 8. The drums are new, but the rest is taken from the song. That's sad :/ It was a good song, but you didn't even mention the author, so ... 0/10, 0/5 ...

Ritheguardian responds:

that's why i said slight remix. i've added the name of the author and song. thnx

Final Fantasy X Rock/Synth Mix Final Fantasy X Rock/Synth Mix

Excellent work!

Wow phat sound ... the song is really nice,
instruments are very suitable, I think it's almost better than the original song :D
Perfect Remix of the FFX song!

Dachampster responds:

Thanks, check out my other songs.